Dhow Cruise Dinner in Abu Dhabi
- Sightsee Abu Dhabi's captivating sights from the blue water
- Sail on a Traditional double-decker Dhow
- Red carpet treatment that makes you feel like a celebrity
- Onboard dining (International cuisine)
- Explore Abu Dhabi's skyline after dark
Experience Exotic Dining with Dhow Cruise
You may have explored the beauty of UAE's capital during the daytime, but have you ever imagined what is it like at night? The capital city of UAE offers a range of sightseeing options to its visitors. If you are to sightsee Abu Dhabi after dusk, go on Abu Dhabi Dhow Cruise Dinner and capture the scenic outlooks along the Corniche Creek of Abu Dhabi. It gives that one-of-a-kind experience for visitors to relax and enjoy the newer version of Abu Dhabi and its culture under the night sky - Letting you catch the panoramic glimpse of the stunning skyline and iconic structures signifying Abu Dhabi's modern architecture.
Arabic sailing vessels were the means of transportation of the bygone era. At present, these conventional boats are equipped with modern facilities and have been transformed into cosy dhows to provide an unforgettable cruising experience on the corniche beach. Our double-decker wooden dhows contain an open-air upper deck and an air-conditioned lower deck. Whether you like the top view or the lower view, you never will be disappointed – Sit, relax, eat, party and explore Abu Dhabi's significant sites one after the other. As the name implies, the most tempting meals will be served for dinner on board. Travellers can fill their bellies with Arabic and international cuisine prepared by world-class chefs. Not to miss, soulful music and pleasing surroundings set you in the party mood.
You will experience the best service and hospitality throughout the journey. The Dhow cruise departs at 8 pm from Abu Dhabi Marina (Marina Mall Front). During this 2-hours journey, guests will enjoy the views of the Abu Dhabi skyline, iconic spots and many more. Book an Abu Dhabi Dhow Cruise Dinner and spend your evening in the charming backdrop of the Emirates coastline.
- 02 hours of sailing around Abu Dhabi Marina
- Live Music
- Dinner on a traditional dhow boat
- Fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open air upper deck
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Arabic & Continental Dinner Buffet (Vegetarian, non-vegetarian and seafood)
- Washroom facilities for both
- Alcoholic Beverage
⏱️ Tour Timing
- This is a 2-hour ride that runs from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Visitors are requested to be at the departure point on time.
Important Things to Know Before You Book
- Please wear a mask and follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- We can arrange transfers from the hotel to the tour location and vice versa at an affordable additional cost.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours before the tour schedule.
- Child rates will be applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years.
- Travellers who have opted for transfers during the reservation will be transferred from the hotel in Abu Dhabi in a shared coach (Please note that you will be charged extra if your accommodation is away from Abu Dhabi city limits)
- We will inform you regarding the pick-up time on or before the day of the tour. However, if we fail to pick you up from your accommodation due to inevitable reasons beyond our control, you may hire a taxi and arrive at the tour venue, and we may bear your taxi fare.
- Our current table setting can accommodate up to 6 guests. We may also arrange extra tables and seating options to match your requirements. Couple’s table arrangements are available on request.
- The dress code should be smart casual.
- Due to adverse weather conditions, coast guards and the Captain in charge may cancel the tour at any time.
- We may have to cancel the tours that do not meet the minimum passenger requirement. However, we will provide an alternative solution or a full refund.
Page Last Updated: August 2022